When Is The New Forum Going To Start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't be given any notice, email or otherwise,
that you have been given access.
Just go to the forum & try to sign in.

I don't understand. Is this forum going away (DisBoards)? I looked for the Controversial Topic in Community Boards and it's not there.

It is a new SUB forum in the COMMUNITY BOARD area. You have to request access if you are interested in viewing/participating there.

1708268965469.png

We need a poll of how many didn't want the drama vs those that can't go without it :)

I'm still waiting out my 3 months as a newbie, but I may or may not still have a 20+ year old old shared account that allowed me access. I don't post since it was a pre-wecareaboutprivacy hence my 3rd time the charm name.

Ok, I will go back to my cheese pizza and chardonnay.

I know yall miss my anti-orange posts.

I wouldn't call it drama. There is a lot of good back and forth, firmly held opinions, few personal attacks (tone and comments are called out) which can be reported. It is a bit lopsided, but I think things might pick up in the next several months.
Yes, I read it. It's still my favorite posters for the most part.

We need a poll of how many didn't want the drama vs those that can't go without it :)

I'm still waiting out my 3 months as a newbie, but I may or may not still have a 20+ year old old shared account that allowed me access. I don't post since it was a pre-wecareaboutprivacy hence my 3rd time the charm name.

Ok, I will go back to my cheese pizza and chardonnay.

I know yall miss my anti-orange posts.

I'm assuming those that don't want the drama as you describe is up there can chose not to go there. And those that cannot live without drama will be there all the time. Or get ahold of Slo....she's great at polls. ;) :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter