When is "Lobster Night" and "Pirates Night" again?

jplee3

Mouseketeer
Hey all

It's been a few years and as I recall I think either or were on Wed and Thurs on the 7 day cruise. We'll be doing the Eastern Caribbean in mid-June and are looking forward to it. Right now, I'm hoping to plan booking Remy and Palo but want to avoid doing this during or right before/after both nights where they serve lobster tail and also the Pirates' buffet event.

Does anyone know exactly which days these both fall on? Are they both on Thursday?

TIA!

I think they've changed up "lobster night", so that it's on one of the specific main dining room menus in the 2nd half of the cruise, so it isn't on a specific night. Pirates Night seems to be on Tortola night on most Eastern sailings.

I think they've changed up "lobster night", so that it's on one of the specific main dining room menus in the 2nd half of the cruise, so it isn't on a specific night. Pirates Night seems to be on Tortola night on most Eastern sailings.
I have a cruise coming up in June and when I log into the website and look through the days on my cruise itinerary, it tells me on there what night pirate night is- so I think you can look that up now to get the exact day

Last week Pirate night was on Tortola night. And Lobster was on the second time we dined in Royal Court.

Last week Pirate night was on Tortola night. And Lobster was on the second time we dined in Royal Court.

Thanks! What day did lobster night happen to fall on for you? I've been hearing mixed things - some are saying it's variable but someone on the FB group I'm in is pretty firm that it always falls on Thursday regardless of where you're dining. Did it happen to fall on a Thursday for you?

We had the ERAERAE dining rotation. So it would have been the Wednesday.

We did Eastern in August 2018. Pirate night was a Tuesday and lobster night was Thursday.

We just went on a 4 night sailing on the Dream and didn't get a lobster night! Hope we didn't miss out!

We had the ERAERAE dining rotation. So it would have been the Wednesday.

Would that have been on the semi-formal night/Capts Gala? On our cruise, semi-formal night is Thursday and that is supposedly when lobster night is supposed to be...

Lobster is on the menu the second time you're in Royal Court. On the eastern, non star-wars cruise, you rotate thru 3 dining room menus, shipwide Pirates Night on Tuesday, then you rotate thru three different menus/restaurants again.

You have a 1/3 chance of Lobster being on your cruises semi formal night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter