When is Halloween golf cart parade?

Date and time please. Thank you.

In the past it's been around 5pm on October 30.

But you can't bank on anyone's opinion (including mine) until the recreation calendar comes out for October 2023. Because past times are no guarantee of future times.

ToT has historically been scheduled to start 6pm on October 31 but there has been a pre-start crowd circulating earlier than that.

Bama Ed

The homes in Celebration are lighting up already this weekend for Halloween
Does this mean the Fort Campgrounds also arrive and start decorating?
And I am finally staying one night Sunday night in a cabin
And frantically searching now for all the advice I need to know tomorrow ! I did reserve a golf cart but worried about getting lost in the dark !

The homes in Celebration are lighting up already this weekend for Halloween
Does this mean the Fort Campgrounds also arrive and start decorating?
And I am finally staying one night Sunday night in a cabin
And frantically searching now for all the advice I need to know tomorrow ! I did reserve a golf cart but worried about getting lost in the dark !
I'm sure a few people have already started to decorate, but more sites will be decorated the closer we get to Halloween. People love decorating their sites for holidays.

It can be tough to get lost in The Fort as all loops are one way and go in a circle. But to be safe have your cell phone with google maps on it handy as all the loops in The Fort show on google maps.

Enjoy!

I've gotten "lost" in the dark while looping, but not in the traditional sense. Going in and out of each loop while looking at all the decorations can be a little disorienting. As said previously the Fort is just a big circle with a bunch of little circles attached. You can always find your way out to the main road, but you can't always tell where your going or if you've already been there. Just start driving and enjoy!

We plan on swinging into the fort to watch the Halloween cart parade!! 4:30 I believe. Could you guys recommend a couple loops to walk around? Thanks!!!

Ty. Any loop suggestions to look at decorations?
Unfortunately there's no way to tell until everyone is set up. Keep an eye on your post here for updates from campers there now, as well as trip reports by others. Maybe if someone posts their observations @2goofycampers might be persuaded to make it a sticky till after Halloween?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter