• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is Christmas sale at disney springs?

disneysophie

Mouseketeer
Last year on 12/29, all the Christmas merchandise was on sale in the big world
Of disney store in Disney Springs. I know because I came and bought a ton of stuff. This year everything is still normal
Price. Anyone know when sale will be? If there will even be one?

The parks weren’t nearly as crowded last year as they are this year. There also wasn’t as much of an issue with the supply chain last year either. Disney isn’t having an issue this year with getting people to buy stuff so I doubt there will be anything on sale.

Maybe it will end up at the outlets in a month or two? The Character Warehouse on Vineland had a lot of Halloween merchandise yesterday which made me think Christmas merchandise might be after that is gone.

When we visited mid-December, there was still a bunch of Halloween items out at full price. There was also minimal to no Christmas merchandise available. So I wouldn't hold your breath this year.

I don’t expect it to go on sale at all. Last year was an exception. They had Christmas items and 2020 items on sale before Thanksgiving, even at the resort stores.

Limited merch supply means no discounts. We got back last night and that's what I think. There really isn't much left.

nothing about last year is like normal years. So anything that was done then, don't expect to see again
Which includes sales. They don't put Merch on sale often at all. It goes to the warehouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter