When Is Best To Add People To Booking?

Jules1212

Mouseketeer
OK, so we had decided to buy AP's for all four of us now that both kids are over 12 and stay offsite. We had booked the eurotunnel for a pre Christmas visit and were going to activate AP's then and then use them for that visit, a spring/summer visit, Halloween and an early Christmas visit in 2014.

BUT!!! I really couldn't resist the 2 days/2 nights free offer and for the first (and possibly only!) time can afford the DLH. I booked today just booking with me as the guest. DH, DS and DD will get their Dream AP's as planned and I intend adding them to my booking. This means that the next time we go, only I will need to get an AP.

It worked out at £1380 for the four of us to go on the 2days/2 nights free package for 4 nights/5 days with no further benefits or £944 booking just me and £385 for the 3 Dreams AP's which will get the rest in for the remaining year so that is the option I went for as I believe it to be beter value in the long run.

So my main question is........ when do I book the others in? I don't want to just turn up and add them at reception and I am considering having the Christmas decoration package added as well and I want us all to get the little presents. What do others do?

But, really, really can't believe that we are going to DLP in the Christmas season AND staying in the pink palace!!!!!! :dance3: We have decided not to tell DS and DD that we are not going to an apartment but going to DLH until we pull up - this will nigh on kill me keeping that secret! :crazy2:

as far as actually adding each name to the booking goes - you can't do that until you arrive.

But what you can do is email or call the hotel about a week before you arrive, to tell them that there will be a total of 4 guests in the room, as you will be adding 3 people who don't need park tickets.

I've no idea what will happen with the Christmas decoration package if one of you is on the package and 4 of you will be staying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter