When in trip to do Halloween party

princessap

DIS Veteran
I am having a hard time deciding when in our trip to do the Halloween party. Beginning or end of trip? I am doing split stay so deciding on when to do party will affect my hotel order.
For those that have done it what do you prefer?

End of trip, in my opinion. You'll be so occupied during the first few days it might just turn into 'another' thing you have to do.

We did it the last night of our trip and it worked out pretty well. I had two kids ages 4 and 7 so I think recovering from the late night early in the trip would’ve been tough for them. If it were just me it may not have mattered so much.

If you have a number of parties to choose from, and they're not selling out, I'd just wait to buy tickets on a night when rain is not in the forecast.

Our vacations have landed during closures for hurricanes twice, so we try to do our “must do” items earlier in the vacation. This gives us time to reschedule if we need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter