when exactly is check in for the british isle cruise

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
I have seen so many different dates and not sure which one is right

I have seen 30 days out with a date of 8/6 or 35 days out with the same date so that doesnt make sense
we are gold CC
Ive also seen 8/2 for checkin
so Im really confused
I suppose that when my checkin date comes up there be something on the website
strange too cause when I booked in April the website said checking was 8/6
but then that was taken off and theres no date
I just want to be ready

Dznypal, my check in date doesn't show on the website but it does on the phone app under "next steps, my online check in" I'm silver and can check in on Aug 8th.

concierge and pearl=Tuesday August 1, 2023
platinum=Thursday August 3, 2023
gold=Sunday August 6, 2023
silver=Tuesday August 8, 2023
first cruise=Friday August 11, 2023

They recently moved to a staggered system based on Castaway Club level. So that's likely why the date has changed. If you are Gold, it will be 35 days out from your sail date.

I am not sure why they've removed the date from the website (I noticed earlier today mine is gone too), but you can use the calculator posted above.

(and like @ivanp91, I too am curious on the double posts. I gave you most of this info in that thread, as well . . .)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter