When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
8th - 12th May 2016 in HNY ESC :goodvibes
Added you :)
Just booked our next trip going from the 18 March to 23rd March... counting the days.
Soon be here :)

Tomorrow :banana:

Staying until Friday in the Hipark - my daughter's school holidays this year mean we miss both Halloween and Christmas... Still, Disney is Disney!! Plus I've seen there were lots of character meets in the schedule this week!!
Hope you had a great time :)

Just booked 2 trips for next year!!!
Going 22nd-25th jan staying at sequioa lodge golden forest room
And 26th feb-1st March staying at DLH
Booked through French and Spanish sites and together are cheaper than one trip using UK site
Love a bargain! :thumbsup2

I go 16th-20th November - Hotel New York
Hope you had a great time :)

28th Nov- 1st Dec. Explorers Hotel (first time here, usually use the ApartHotels).
Hope you had a great time and enjoyed the Explorers, we stayed there a lot when our DDs were young :)

31st Jan - 3rd Feb - Hipark Series for my birthday
23nd Sept - 25th Sept Run Disney event

Just booked HNY for 5th Dec - 9th Dec.

1st visit at Christmas!!

Making our first trip (DD7, DS9, DH) to DLP from 25Jun-01Jul! Staying at Disneyland Hotel! Excited yet nervous, but VERY THANKFUL for this site.

I'll be around on 14 February, and on a date to be determined between 21 May and 20 June to renew my AP.

We are heading to DLP 4th to 9th July 2016 and staying at the Newport Bay compass club level :) can't wait

Hi All, Well finally took the plunge and booked before the offer runs out tomorrow! 20th to 25th September Compass Club NPB......YEAH!!!!!! Time to get a ticker :] Kx

I'll be there Aug 23-26. I'm going solo so will likely stay off-site, BUT I would love to stay on site so if any DISers are going my same dates and want to split a room on property, let me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter