When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all goes well with planning, my wife (wdwtheplacetobe) and I are stopping by DLP for a few days before our ABD Central Europe trip! Still working out the details but we're looking at September 14-17.

Wooohooooo! Going on 15th July with my daughter who will just have finished her teacher training, my cousin Grace who will celebrate her 30th birthday while there and her friend Shona :] All girls together, and staying at the Disneyland Hotel in a garden terrace room. Can't wait!!! Anyone stayed in these rooms before and want to let me know what they are like? Kx

So excited! Will be arriving by Eurostar on May 11th at Santa Fe. In Paris a few days, then offsite hotel Val D'Elysee on May 14th-15th.

So excited! Will be arriving by Eurostar on May 11th at Santa Fe. In Paris a few days, then offsite hotel Val D'Elysee on May 14th-15th.

Hello.
I'm going the 24th and 25th april, at the Santa Fe

19 - 21 March, Santa Fe! :flower1:

11th-15th Oct DLH

all added to the list :flower3:

July 3 - meeting my daughter in Paris after she studies abroad!

added picktails - is it a day trip to DLP?

If all goes well with planning, my wife (wdwtheplacetobe) and I are stopping by DLP for a few days before our ABD Central Europe trip! Still working out the details but we're looking at September 14-17.

added Alacrity - do you know yet where you will be staying at DLP?

Wooohooooo! Going on 15th July with my daughter who will just have finished her teacher training, my cousin Grace who will celebrate her 30th birthday while there and her friend Shona :] All girls together, and staying at the Disneyland Hotel in a garden terrace room. Can't wait!!! Anyone stayed in these rooms before and want to let me know what they are like? Kx

Added bonhoga - how long are you staying?

Coming from Vancouver, BC, Canada - May 21-23rd with my mom at Kyriad, before going on a tour of Europe for 18 days

Hi, can i request some changes please? As usual I've changed bookings!
May 2016 is now cancelled and January 2016 is now 24th @ the Cheyenne and 25th - 29th at the DLH. Need to change tickers next! Thanks

I decided to change my booking so I'm now going from 14-17th June staying at sequoia lodge in the Montana room, with the dining plan

Hi there
Staying at Magic Circus May 25th to 28th 2015

A girls together trip with DD2 (7). So excited now
:cool1:

Hi there
Staying at Magic Circus May 25th to 28th 2015

A girls together trip with DD2 (7). So excited now
:cool1:

I'll be there May 21st - 24th.

I'm going 6-8 March, and I'll be staying off-site at Sejours & Affaires Serris Rive Gauche.

Coming from Vancouver, BC, Canada - May 21-23rd with my mom at Kyriad, before going on a tour of Europe for 18 days

Easter Monday for 4 days - staying in the motorhome. Trip 19 (I think!)

Hi, can i request some changes please? As usual I've changed bookings!
May 2016 is now cancelled and January 2016 is now 24th @ the Cheyenne and 25th - 29th at the DLH. Need to change tickers next! Thanks

Hi we are off to the hny 23-27th sept

Thanks xx

I decided to change my booking so I'm now going from 14-17th June staying at sequoia lodge in the Montana room, with the dining plan

phew! all added/amended on the list now :daisy:

When we got home from WDW we decided to do Disneyland California & WDW in 2017 after DD finishes A levels & DS finishes GCSEs, but that over two years away so we finally gave in today and have booked a cheeky 3 nights staying at the Disneyland Hotel 21st January, just to keep us going!!!! Now i can say we’re going to Disney next year:teeth:

We are going on a last minute surprise trip from my Mother in law in 36 days . April 9th -12th staying at the Santa Fe - we are so excited!

Hello.
I'm going the 27th and 28th of this month (march), staying off site

When we got home from WDW we decided to do Disneyland California & WDW in 2017 after DD finishes A levels & DS finishes GCSEs, but that over two years away so we finally gave in today and have booked a cheeky 3 nights staying at the Disneyland Hotel 21st January, just to keep us going!!!! Now i can say we’re going to Disney next year:teeth:

We are going on a last minute surprise trip from my Mother in law in 36 days . April 9th -12th staying at the Santa Fe - we are so excited!

all added to the list :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter