• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When everyone is going to Disneyland Paris update 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are taking DD on her first visit to the Disney Family September 11-16th, staying at Hotel Cheyenne. Just about to hit my 60 day mark for food reservations. :banana:

Hi
Can we please be added for May 19 - 23rd at DLH. Thanks x

My DH and I will be at the Newport Bay Club October 19-26, our first trip to France. I am starting to plan :-). We are using DVC points for the lodging and I am wondering if we will be entitled to the complementary wifi that we get at our US DVC properties (BLT and GCV)?

Ok - add another one :) 14th August till 19th, offsite. You'll be pleased to know we're taking Munchkin this time. Left her behind twice so far so only right *haha* :)

Hey guys

I just booked a trip to paris for sept 30. Ill be in paris till oct 3rd. I'm not sure what day I'm going to Disneyland. Anyone want to join?

I've just noticed, my March Trip doesn't have the hotel on it, probably because I hadn't said :rotfl:

The trip is now confirmed and booked for 23rd-27th March 2013 at the Disneyland Hotel :goodvibes EXCITED doesn't even come close! pixiedust:

First ever trip to Disneyland Paris on November 11th for 5 days. Taking girlfriend and her DD and DS.
Been to WDW lots of times in the past but they have never been on Holiday anywhere so breaking them in gently :-)
Myself and DGF have decided not to tell the Children until we get there and im so excited to see their faces.

Couple of upcoming trips booked

Oct 7th-11th Kyriad
Mar 31st - Apr 4th - Cheyenne

Also going next year again sometime but unsure when :)

Hubby and I will be Paris Sept 29-Oct 5. We'll be visiting DLP twice during that trip but not for certain on dates yet as we are staying in Paris and will be taking the RER in. I've read that Dreams ends Sept 30 so we're gonna try to get one of our days in then :cool1:

Not going until June 2014 although not staying on site. Actually staying at La croix du vieux pont about 40 minutes away with friends. Really looking forward to it.

We're going to Paris for 5 days on 4th November so I hope to get a trip out to Disney one of the days.

add me please - we've just booked trip no. 8 for 17/3 - 21/3/14 staying in HNY:lovestruc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter