When does the Grinch breakfast start?

Are you sure you have to call to secure your time? I bought my tickets online this morning for 11/22 and my emailed confirmation has the date and time listed.
I think the first day there was a glitch in the booking system. Many reservations were not showing any dates or times on the confirmation so you had to call in to get that fixed. I think your fine if you have a date and time on your email.

I think the first day there was a glitch in the booking system. Many reservations were not showing any dates or times on the confirmation so you had to call in to get that fixed. I think your fine if you have a date and time on your email.
Thanks. I confirmed that on the chat feature on the Universal app.

Absolutely wonderful Breakfast with the Grinch last Thursday .!!
I had so much Fun.

The servers and Who entertainers are priceless.

The meal started with a fresh platter of fruit , coffee/Tea croissant, mini muffin ,
to be followed by your choice from a menu.
Unfortunately my diverticulitis was acting up so I chose just the the initial welcome plate.

Whos moved around the room chatting with guests and singing songs.

Spoiler Alert
*A favor bag of treats is given to each person.*
(Think Doggie Bag)

I handed out Grinch buttons and Grinch wrist slap bands for those dining around me.
Manager came over to visit. He was concerned I hadn't ordered a meal from the menu,,
and to thank me for spreading some Grinchmas cheer.

At the end of the meal you get a Whoville card and off you go to visit the Grinch.
My server loved her Grinchmas Tip envelope.
WoW Oh Wow He was fantastic!! A Perfect Grinch!
My wait was maybe 10 minutes.
He loved my homemade Grinch scarf!--- so much so that he grabbed it and tied himself and me together.
I laughed and laughed.

Unfortunately my camera lens was broken by a student so only front facing pictures could be taken.
Not the greatest shots ,,, Santa I need a new phone soon please.

Merry Grinchmas!
Hugs Mel

20231130_092003.jpg20231130_092041.jpg

Last edited:

Absolutely wonderful Breakfast with the Grinch last Thursday .!!
I had so much Fun.

The servers and Who entertainers are priceless.

The meal started with a fresh platter of fruit , coffee/Tea croissant, mini muffin ,
to be followed by your choice from a menu.
Unfortunately my diverticulitis was acting up so I chose just the the initial welcome plate.

Whos moved around the room chatting with guests and singing songs.

Spoiler Alert
*A favor bag of treats is given to each person.*
(Think Doggie Bag)

I handed out Grinch buttons and Grinch wrist slap bands for those dining around me.
Manager came over to visit. He was concerned I hadn't ordered a meal from the menu,,
and to thank me for spreading some Grinchmas cheer.

At the end of the meal you get a Whoville card and off you go to visit the Grinch.
My server loved her Grinchmas Tip envelope.
WoW Oh Wow He was fantastic!! A Perfect Grinch!
My wait was maybe 10 minutes.
He loved my homemade Grinch scarf!--- so much so that he grabbed it and tied himself and me together.
I laughed and laughed.

Unfortunately my camera lens was broken by a student so only front facing pictures could be taken.
Not the greatest shots ,,, Santa I need a new phone soon please.

Merry Grinchmas!
Hugs Mel

View attachment 815367View attachment 815368

Thanks for sharing this! We are headed there this weekend and can't wait. I didn't see any mention of Max though...is he not there? I was so hoping to meet him too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter