• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When does the Canadian ticket deal expire?

I am not comfortable pre-buying tickets. It seems too soon to buy them if you plan on going late Early November.
Hmm. I wonder what the price difference is without this deal.

Thanks to those who replied. I'm still planning my trip. :)

I am not comfortable pre-buying tickets. It seems too soon to buy them if you plan on going late Early November.

It’s a pretty decent savings. I’m not going till the end of November and I already purchased mine. I doubt you’ll get them any cheaper and Disney is about due for a ticket price increase.

25% for tickets with a minimum of 3 days.

It is a substantial saving - it's take care of the entire exchange right now pretty much. We are a family of 4 buying 5 day park hoppers and it'll save us almost $450 CAD!!

Yeah! I wanted to get a trip in before Star Wars Land opens in 2019 so I got a 4 Day One Park Per Day Ticket and it's 25% savings. You get the whole year to plan your trip out in advance which is awesome! :)

It’s a pretty decent savings. I’m not going till the end of November and I already purchased mine. I doubt you’ll get them any cheaper and Disney is about due for a ticket price increase.

I just did a price comparison with the regular price. Wowsers! You aren't kidding about savings. I will have to decide fast. Are these tickets refundable?

I just did a price comparison with the regular price. Wowsers! You aren't kidding about savings. I will have to decide fast. Are these tickets refundable?
I know! It’s a great savings!! They’re not refundable but I’m pretty sure they retain their value if you don’t use them so you could apply their value to future ticket purchases.

Definitely a good deal, we only planned on two park days but the 3 day deal ended up being cheaper so now we can spend a couple of hours in the park before we head to the airport :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter