when does the 50th anniversary end?

I believe the official end of the 50th celebration is the end of December of 2006. Marilyn

Some of the decorations will come down in Sept, but the fireworks should go until the end of the year.

The newspaper today mentioned the 50th celebration ending in September, but I thought it went until the end of the year. It was an article about Disney's profits increasing during their celebration and the end date was a brief sentence. Maybe they got it wrong. Maybe one of our CM posters can help :smickey:

The offical end was to be November 5th. I am not sure if it still is but when they began it was to be an 18 month celebration! But with anything disney...subject to change. :)

The last i saw the official date was 10/1. However the fireworks show will live on possibly for several more years. Of course they may be modified in some way.

I was under the impression that it ended 9/30/06, after beginning on 5/5/05.

azlaura said:
The offical end was to be November 5th. I am not sure if it still is but when they began it was to be an 18 month celebration! But with anything disney...subject to change. :)

This is what I thought too. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter