When does Sam’s Club gift card deal go live?

I ordered 2 from Sam's on my membership, and 2 on my mom's membership.

I received the two that I ordered on my membership nearly instantaneously, but just got the 2 ordered on my mom's membership this morning. But, I'm happy to report that I've received the 4 that I was able to order. :santa:

I do use that website to consolidate. I can consolidate dgc bought at target $100 to a maximum of $500. I do not recall going more than $500.

I do use that website to consolidate. I can consolidate dgc bought at target $100 to a maximum of $500. I do not recall going more than $500.

That's weird that yours are capped at $500. I buy all my Disney giftcards from Kroger and they can be combined up to $100 on the website.

I have consolidated $1000 on $25 gift cards purchased at Target. It’s strange they are capping you. I would contact them about it.

I have always consolidated to $1000, putting them on a $25. I will just pick which physical card I can get the most sticky stuff off of the back to keep as my main card, lol

Sam's promotion worked fine for me... as I was ready at 12:01 EST.

And had gotten my wife an account using Groupon for $15 so I could also order another pair... Do agree it's crazy how limited this "doorbuster" was and how fast it sold out. But then that's why I was on at 12:01 and not any later.

FWIW... I only signed up because it was 'free' with $45 gift card.

I can confirm I eventually received GC. Promptly used on booze. They actually have pretty good prices on beer!

Still irritated tho, probably won't go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter