• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When does Sam’s Club gift card deal go live?

I snagged the promo at 11:00 CDT and a few seconds. Actually shocked it went through as I have no luck at Disney. I was so nervous entering credit card code that my hand was shaking. Ha.

I never thought they’d literally run out of them in minutes and I’m sorry for those who lost out.

Much appreciation for this site (and hard work) in letting me know.

I never thought they’d literally run out of them in minutes and I’m sorry for those who lost out.

Much appreciation for this site (and hard work) in letting me know.

Ditto! I started at 12:01, the screenshot of my order is 12:03. Had to enter my SW visa. I’m thisclose to renewing my CP for next year.

We are always up til 11:30 anyway, so I decided to just stay up & do it right away instead of getting up early & worrying about it. Can’t believe it was gone so fast. Family members missed it, one tried at 12:20, the other was planning to get it this morning. I went thru Rakuten & it is showing as paying out so far.

And I echo the thanks to everyone here for your heads up & advise!

Last edited:
My cards came in this morning and I happily transferred them to a physical card.

I ended up buying two more with the BJs promo (6% off face value). It’s not as good as the Sam’s deal but it’s good enough for me with the dues bill coming in.

Last edited:

How did you do this? I got 2 of them and would love to do this!
Disneygiftcard.com will allow you to combine gift cards to a max of $1,000 on each.

What’s the safest way to keep these cards? Is it safe to keep them digital or transfer to a physical card?
I would transfer to a physical card you have in your possession. Also it's a good idea to keep the card details on your phone and at least one empty physical card. That way if you misplace a card you can transfer the value to a card you have.

Disneygiftcard.com will allow you to combine gift cards to a max of $1,000 on each.

I would transfer to a physical card you have in your possession. Also it's a good idea to keep the card details on your phone and at least one empty physical card. That way if you misplace a card you can transfer the value to a card you have.
Thanks so much!!!

Yeah. I missed by a few min too... Lame.

BJs takes PayPal... So if u have chase freedom, can get 5% more off the bj deal!

Someone told me there was some hacker who wrote a program that bought up the cards before real people could. I can’t find anything online about it, but I’m not on Fessebook… Has anyone here heard this rumor?

Can I get a $500 gift card at Sam's but NOT purchase it and transfer the digital egift card to it? My empty physical dgc are $50.

Can I get a $500 gift card at Sam's but NOT purchase it and transfer the digital egift card to it? My empty physical dgc are $50.
Your empty physical $50 gift cards will still hold up to $1000. I had an empty $25 card that is now holding $1000.

I buy mine at Target. I am lucky sometimes to find $100. I can't load more than $100 into it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter