When does Sam’s Club gift card deal go live?

Momtwofour

DIS Veteran
I joined Sam’s club just to try and get the Black Friday deal but now I am confused. When does it go live online? The ad states November 25th but when you click on the gift card on Sam’s website it says starts November 24th. Anyone know for sure?

I know but the Disney gift card says Coming Wednesday Nov 25th. And it doesn’t state a time. So are they live at midnight?

I know but the Disney gift card says Coming Wednesday Nov 25th. And it doesn’t state a time. So are they live at midnight?
12:01am EST Thanksgiving Day. If you go to the Sam's Club website, there is a rotating picture that says "Thanks Savings" "Why wait til Black Friday? These offers are online only at 12:01am EST Thanksgiving Day". If you click on that rotating picture, it will take you to the catalog with the ad in it (page 5).

I realize this may be an unanswerable question - but in people's experience, is this likely to be sold out instantly? I'm really hoping to get the deal (and would plan to be up at 12:01 to do it) - but I didn't know if it was like some Black Friday deals where (hyperbole) there's a grand total of 3 available and it's there to get people's attention? (I'm asking because the discount, plus some credit card promotions would make this a phenomenal deal for me).

That is a very good question. I sure hope it doesn’t sell out. Maybe with the limit of two it’s more likely not to? I joined Sam’s just for this reason so I’m going to be bummed if I don’t get it. The nearest Sam’s is about 30min away so not somewhere I would normally shop. Good luck and come back and update if you got it

That is a very good question. I sure hope it doesn’t sell out. Maybe with the limit of two it’s more likely not to? I joined Sam’s just for this reason so I’m going to be bummed if I don’t get it. The nearest Sam’s is about 30min away so not somewhere I would normally shop. Good luck and come back and update if you got it
I've got an alarm set also for this deal...hoping it's more than just 4-6 for the whole country! LOL

You can always use your Sam's membership to purchase discounted Disney gift cards online. They are discounted all year, normally 4-5% off, but this 10% off deal is the most savings I've ever seen.

Good Luck to All!!

I belong to BJs and they have them right now for 6% off. I bought a bunch from there but I really want to cash in on this deal

Did anyone else notice it says shipping by Dec 3? But then says digital delivery?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter