When Does Online Booking Open for 2021?

Newcastle

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone...I'm sure that this has been discussed numerous times on these boards but I can't find the specific info via the search function. I had read somewhere that you can book via phone 499 days out (not sure if I am recalling that number correctly) but wanted to know specifically when online booking for 2021 will be available.

Thanks in advance :)

You can book room only 499 days out, no packages will be available to book at 499 days out.

The CM I spoke to this morning when I booked my RO stated that it is all up in the air right now when 2021 rates and promo's will become available. Typically tho Disney releases packages and rates online in and around June.

You can book room only 499 days out, no packages will be available to book at 499 days out.

The CM I spoke to this morning when I booked my RO stated that it is all up in the air right now when 2021 rates and promo's will become available. Typically tho Disney releases packages and rates online in and around June.
Thanks very much for the info! So if we were to assume that they were going to release rates around June (which may or may not happen it sounds like), does that mean that I would be able to book a room only reservation for 2021 online at that point? Right now, the only dates available for online booking are up until the end of December 2020 so I wasn't sure when dates beyond that would open up.

Thanks very much for the info! So if we were to assume that they were going to release rates around June (which may or may not happen it sounds like), does that mean that I would be able to book a room only reservation for 2021 online at that point? Right now, the only dates available for online booking are up until the end of December 2020 so I wasn't sure when dates beyond that would open up.

Yeah the rates/packages usually go online at or around the same time. It's usually June, occasionally July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter