When does "lunch" end and "dinner" begin?

kaseycamille

Earning My Ears
I am trying to max out on in-park dining on our next trip, while minimizing cost. I've been making reservations for restaurants that offer lunch prices, as late as possible, but I can't seem to find a definitive answer as to when restaurants stop serving lunch and start serving dinner. I've been making my reservations between 2pm and 3pm. Do you think this is safe to still get "lunch" prices?

The specific restaurants I am thinking about so far, are:
Nine Dragons, Les Chefs de France, Mama Melrose, 50's Prime Time, Tusker House...

Any info on "lunch-to-dinner" cut off times would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
KC

Hi,

I can help you with the Epcot World Showcase restaurants. I called this week and asked and the said lunch is till 3:00 and dinner starts at 4:00. I wanted to make sure I got a dinner menu for LeCellier.

Have fun!:)

I just made reservations for Tutto Italia for July 4 @ 3:25PM. Will this be the lunch menu, or dinner menu? :confused3

I hope it is the Dinner Menu? How do I make sure?

The plan will be to catch "The Rolling Stones" at 5:45PM, over in the American Pavilion, which is why I went for this time. :thumbsup2

TIA

Hi,

When I spoke with dining reservations about the world showcase reservations, she told me that most of them start dinner at 4:00. Which means you would have to choose off the lunch menu. However, I noticed that it is for 4th of July so maybe it is different. I would call dining reservations and ask them.

Good luck.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter