When does Dining Team make adjustments beefier cruise?

tntstults

Mouseketeer
I’m on a waiting list for early dining and we are 33 days out. When does Disney make the dining arrangements and decide who from the waitlist gets moved? Thanks!

On our sailing in July 2022 we were actually moved from second dining to main dining on embarkation day when we looked in the app in the terminal we realized our request was filled.

Our last cruise, our request didn't come through so we lined up where indicated after boarding for dining requests and were the last family to be accommodated in early dining. But the caveat, they stuck our family of 5 in a 4 tabletop. And of course, we got the "cute" teacup table. Which most definitely is a tight squeeze with five!!!

I switched from late to early on the ship on our last cruise. I went to the dining request table and they were able to move us, BUT the table number changed (via the app) literally while we were waiting in line to enter the restaurant.

So when people say last minute...it can really mean last minute!!

Thanks! I'm at 30 days and it still shows I'm on the wait list. Hopefully I have luck with check-in tonight at midnight so that i can get an early PAT in case I don't get moved beforehand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter