When do you felt that a water park has become too crowded?

When there are super long lines even for lesser rides. Also, when all the life jackets are gone.

Any time that I am at a Disney water park I feel it is too crowded. No where to sit and I have push may way through crowds to get to every line.

When was the last time you were in a WDW water park? Crowd tolerance certainly varies from person to person, but we've been to the water parks at least 40 times over the past 15 years, and I can't ever say I've had any of the issues you mentioned. Even 4th of July week, we never have a problem finding somewhere to sit. It may not be exactly where we want, but we always find plenty of spots. The only time we have to "push" through lines is in spots where several rides share the same sidewalk as the start of their queue. During peak hours, that can get crowded. But the rest of the parks aren't that bad.

For me, it would get too crowded if every slide has a really long wait, the wave pool is unreasonably crowded AND the lazy river is too...but never had that happen yet.

When was the last time you were in a WDW water park? Crowd tolerance certainly varies from person to person, but we've been to the water parks at least 40 times over the past 15 years, and I can't ever say I've had any of the issues you mentioned. Even 4th of July week, we never have a problem finding somewhere to sit. It may not be exactly where we want, but we always find plenty of spots. The only time we have to "push" through lines is in spots where several rides share the same sidewalk as the start of their queue. During peak hours, that can get crowded. But the rest of the parks aren't that bad.

For me, it would get too crowded if every slide has a really long wait, the wave pool is unreasonably crowded AND the lazy river is too...but never had that happen yet.

The last time I went was in 2012. Typhoon Lagoon. And everything you posted: "really long wait, the wave pool is unreasonably crowded AND the lazy river is too" is what happened. Especially the Lazy River. So jammed with rafts we weren't moving in more than one spot. I did, fortunately, have a place to sit because I got there at park opening. Had I got there a few hours later, no, there would have been no "reasonable" place to sit. But yes, we probably could have found some seating area out on the perimeter of the park behind one of the attractions.

Like I said, I suppose it's highly subjective. Even when we go mid-summer...4th of July week even...mid-day, to us it's crowded but not horribly so. Comparing it to MK during mid-day, it's nothing.

Any time that I am at a Disney water park I feel it is too crowded. No where to sit and I have push may way through crowds to get to every line.

I agree about Disney waterparks- they are so crowded that it makes it not fun. When the lazy river is so crowded that you don't even move in it, its to crowded and that is every single time we have gone to a Disney waterpark. I now go to Discovery Cove- sure it doesn't have water slides etc but OMG- it is SO much better than a Disney waterpark- the lazy river is a dream! They limit the people each day and it is so worth the price not to have to deal with the Disney water park crowd. Twice at Typhoon lagoon we have had things stolen from us too- one time it was my daughters Cinderella beach cover up and another it was her sandals! Thank goodness we lock up things that are actually worth taking LOL-

Every time I've gone to one it always felt too crowded. I've never experienced one that wasn't packed with people.

I'm not sure but this may be a little too crowded
Wave-Pool-Madness-in-Tokyo-Source-lat34.com_.jpg

When I wait more than 10 seconds to go down a slide, it's too crowded. Unfortunately no water park owner agrees with me. .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter