When do Xmas decorations go up?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
I can't remember when the resorts and parks start decorating for Christmas. I have NEVER been to Disney anywhere NEAR Christmas time, so I am sure it will be EXTRA special this time of year!:p

I believe it's right after Thanksgiving... this is our first trip near Christmastime and I am VERY excited to see all the decorations!!!

We were at WDW last November, and most of the resorts had their decorations up starting November 15th. In fact, we checked into WL on 11/13, with no decorations, and the next morning the whole resort was decorated! It must be magic!:D

Two years ago we went Nov 8th and stayed at the CR, they were putting up decs. while we were there. This year we were at WL Jan 2 - 12th. Around the 7th or so the decs were up and tinkerbell came in overnight and took them all away. Most amazing thing I have ever seen!

over on www.wdwig.com... at least I think I've seen it there before.

I can't wait - we are going to be there for our wedding and honeymoon the week of Thanksgiving!

We arrived at the Polynesian very late last Nov. 8th. They were unpacking decorations as we checked in. The decorations were up the following day, and Christmas music was being played throughout the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter