When do we get the expo pass?

sgerto

Living in a small world after all
I saw on the event guide the expo passes were going to be sent to us on the 30th. On disneylists.com they mentioned it will get sent to you on the 31th. I still haven't gotten mine and I leave for WDW Monday. My registration and waiver are completed and have been getting updates from Disney. First time going and a tad bit nervous about doing something wrong.
Thanks in advance.

I saw on the event guide the expo passes were going to be sent to us on the 30th. On disneylists.com they mentioned it will get sent to you on the 31th. I still haven't gotten mine and I leave for WDW Monday. My registration and waiver are completed and have been getting updates from Disney. First time going and a tad bit nervous about doing something wrong.
Thanks in advance.
patience - that's the operative word when dealing with runDisney.

I suspect we get it today/tomorrow like they promised. You have your registration so this will come - you got this.

I have seen 3 different dates listed in 3 different places. 12/30, 12/31, and 1/2. So who knows, hopefully by Monday

I noticed this morning the date seems to have been updated on the Run Disney site: "Your Expo Check-in Pass will be available to you beginning January 2, 2023, via your runDisney account."

Also worth noting for anyone who hasn't used the expo pass before, you do NOT need to print it. Assuming you have a smart phone (or someone in your group does), just screenshot it when you get the email.

So we just need the expo pass to go into the big building with the vendors where we get our shirts?
Can't remember why they started requiring this, just one more hassle! I wish it was to keep the ebay resellers out of the official merch building, but oh well...
Hope we get them today!

So we just need the expo pass to go into the big building with the vendors where we get our shirts?
Can't remember why they started requiring this, just one more hassle! I wish it was to keep the ebay resellers out of the official merch building, but oh well...
Hope we get them today!

You show the pass only at bib pickup. It just shows the person that you signed the digital waiver. You still have to show ID and flip through the book to sign your name.

Hope we get them today!
It's just in place of having to print and bring your signed waiver to pick up your bib. Not really any extra steps or extra hassle.

Checked this thread since I saw the January 2 date on something but have not seen anything in email or on the document confirmation page. Is anyone else getting annoyed with the delays on getting an expo pass?

Being only a few miles away and having done like 19 WDW marathons, I really just want to be able to run over and pick up the needed items and get out of there. Having an extra layer of clicking and downloading something that has been promised and is not available and doesn't seem to be intergyral to the process is starting to get annoying for me. Sorry just had to vent.

Checked this thread since I saw the January 2 date on something but have not seen anything in email or on the document confirmation page. Is anyone else getting annoyed with the delays on getting an expo pass?

Being only a few miles away and having done like 19 WDW marathons, I really just want to be able to run over and pick up the needed items and get out of there. Having an extra layer of clicking and downloading something that has been promised and is not available and doesn't seem to be intergyral to the process is starting to get annoying for me. Sorry just had to vent.
Doesn't really bother me. We don't need the pass until Wednesday at the earliest. I'd rather have the super simple layer of clicking, downloading and screenshotting the Expo Pass, which usually takes maybe a minute, rather than the old method of downloading, printing and signing a paper waiver and then having to keep up with it and remembering to take it with me to the Expo.

@camaker 100% agree with the electronic waiver. You are confusing the waiver and the expo pass.
No, I'm not. The Expo Pass is how you show them at a glance that your waiver was completed so there's no need for them to slow the bib pick up process down by having to look up your waiver completion status on the spot.

No, I'm not. The Expo Pass is how you show them at a glance that your waiver was completed so there's no need for them to slow the bib pick up process down by having to look up your waiver completion status on the spot.

"And we are putting cover sheets on out TPS reports"

The old wavier had all the info and I am happy to have the electronic version of the waiver. The expo pass, as it is, creates redundancy. They should include all necessary info into the waiver and not have the expo pass and have one e-form. Especially since they could not get the second portion out in a timely fashion.

While you may not have anything to do until Wednesday, some of us do. At least the check in pass is finally available, so I can confirm what I already confirmed before the short work week starts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter