When do tickets show up in a package

utahgirl

Earning My Ears
I currently have a package booked for December through Disney that includes hotel and tickets. should I be worried our tickets have not shown up in my app yet? I have tried calling and messaging, but due to high volume (magic key release?) I have not heard back. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated

I bought a package from Disney back on 8/18. I added my confirmation number for the package to the Disneyland app and I was able to make my park reservations right away. 4 days prior to to tbe start of the trip they will e-mail the actual tickets to show at the turnstiles.

Can confirm the 4 day thing, I arrive on Friday (🥳🥳) and got my email this morning. I followed the instructions to get the ticket added to my Disneyland app and I’m all set.

Adding on to this question

I booked a package through Costco that includes an offsite (good neighbor) hotel. I got it all linked in the app and it shows I can make park reservations Sept 20th (Nov trip). Is that correct? I can't book them now? Or are we booking park reservations out of the resort bucket?

The last trip we did, we already had tickets, so this way is completely new to me.

Adding on to this question

I booked a package through Costco that includes an offsite (good neighbor) hotel. I got it all linked in the app and it shows I can make park reservations Sept 20th (Nov trip). Is that correct? I can't book them now? Or are we booking park reservations out of the resort bucket?

The last trip we did, we already had tickets, so this way is completely new to me.
You should be able to make your reservations now but I believe you need to do it a webrowser not the app. We booked in July for a late October trip and we're able to reserve right away through the web.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who walked me through this. Also, I needed to turn ad blockers off :crazy2: I have made my park reservations and am somewhat stress free, for now 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter