When do excursions show up to book.

dhardawa

DIS Veteran
We are cruising on the Wonder in January and I’d love to see the excursions, but right now, the only things listed are cabanas, an Atlantis day pass (at almost $450 per person), and just a couple of other things. There is nothing in Falmouth. When should I expect to see the full list of excursions?

We are cruising on the Wonder in January and I’d love to see the excursions, but right now, the only things listed are cabanas, an Atlantis day pass (at almost $450 per person), and just a couple of other things. There is nothing in Falmouth. When should I expect to see the full list of excursions?
There doesn't appear to be a set pattern RCCL goes by when adding the excursions. We have a cruise in late February and there are only a couple listed for only one of the stops so far and there are three stops in Mexico. Also check for sales on Black Friday. Commonly known to be the best sale of the year on cruise planner items. Happy Cruising

We are booked on Freedom for Dec 26th. Many options for CocoCay, such as cabanas, beach beds and the Beach Club haven't appeared in the cruise planner since July.

hmmmm we booked our Thanksgiving week cruise on ODYSSEY OTS several months back and there were pages of excursions available to review and book from day one .... and still there today with some <cabanas and SCUBA> sold out or nearly so> ..... all the ports are covered . . .

For our sailing, some options appear and are listed as sold out. But for others like cabanas, they don't appear as being sold out - they just don't appear at all. It's very weird.

We're sailing on Wonder over Thanksgiving and we didn't have a full list of excursions until August.

Same here, we are sailing in June on the Wonder, keep getting emails about these great sales for excursions, but when I log on, there are only a few for one of the three ports we are visiting. Of course, they have plenty for CoCo cay.

We get the same emails advertising sales for excursions for Freedom - however there is very little for Coco Cay and lots for all the other ports!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter