• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do dining credits expire

THESCHULTZFIVE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>I'm really nuts
Our check out day is 10/25. Will we be able to have brekfast that morning with leftover credits or no?

Good question....I am not familiar with DDP , learning now beacuse of Promo...I understand that it is based on each nights stay, and technically everything related to a nightsstay is valid until check out time...11am, so to me, if you ate before 11 a.m it should be o.k.,, yet park tix are valid all day/night, so maybe DDP too?H owever, I am just guessing...call CRO at 1-800-828-0228to verify, or WDW-DINE..407-939-3463.
Curious myself...a late flight makes a lot of difference then, wouldn't it?

ETA: Just read on another post that dining expires at midnight of your resort check out date. However, your credits are equal to the number of NIGHTS you have booked...so 5 night stay, = 5 TS and 5 CS credits for each member in your party booked to your room, used during a time frame of 6 days...you would have to spread tour credits out over that time, but they are at least valid the whole time.

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter