When do ADRs open up now that park hours extended?

chimoe

Mouseketeer
Hello all,

I noticed last week that Park hours were extended at MK and HS in May. went from 6PM to 9PM, which is great. We have been trying to snag Oga’s and BOG. So I went online to search ADRs but the restaurants seem to still be working off the older hours which close at 6. When should we expect WDW to open up the remaining time slots for ADRs?

A batch of extended hours “Ogas” went up at around 2-2:30am Pacific time this morning, going at least through June 10, if I remember correctly, corresponding to the increased Park hours.

A batch of extended hours “Ogas” went up at around 2-2:30am Pacific time this morning, going at least through June 10, if I remember correctly, corresponding to the increased Park hours.

Yeah I snagged one for 8:55PM on April 30th.... but the park closes at 8PM. Is this some mistake, or they keep the bar open for those late riders?

Yeah I snagged one for 8:55PM on April 30th.... but the park closes at 8PM. Is this some mistake, or they keep the bar open for those late riders?
There are several restaurants that have ADRs up to an hour after close. You should be good. They will likely herd you straight out of the park when finished, but the after hours ADRs are really nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter