• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When Did You Get a FP+ for FOP and or SDD?

happilyeverafterdw

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!

Just thinking ahead to my upcoming 60 day FP+ selection day! I wanted to see if anyone had any stories of getting these after the 60-day mark but before their park arrival for larger parties (6).

Not a large party but got FOP for 3 about 45 days out. Wasn’t even hard- 3/5 park days had them available and multiple times although all 4:30 or later. Never saw SDD but wasn’t looking either.

I was able to get both for a party of 7 at the 60 day mark for late afternoon, nothing for the morning or early afternoon was available. It was 60 + 3 for FOP and +4 for SDD. Good luck!

60 plus three for a late August visit. We also refreshed in the park for ride two, and then rode right before closing for ride three.

ETA: We were a party of four. You could split your party up into three and three or four and two.

Generally going 60+3 for either will get you a FP. Going more than 60+3, it genreally gets much easier.
We were able to get FPs for SDD at 60+3 and FoP at 60+2 and 60+6 easily.

We got FOP for 60+5.. for a party of 5. We have two days at AK so I went for FOP for the second day and River on the first.. I was able to get at 1030 that morning.
Good luck

I had no problem getting FOP at 30 days for my party of 5. I never saw any SDD for the days we are going. We are going the week before and after Easter so I didn’t expect great luck with our fastpasses but we were able to get everything we wanted at times we wanted except for SDD.

We got morning (1030) FOP for a party of 5 for 60+8 and for SDD (noon time) party of 5 for 60+4.

I had no problem getting FOP at 30 days for my party of 5. I never saw any SDD for the days we are going. We are going the week before and after Easter so I didn’t expect great luck with our fastpasses but we were able to get everything we wanted at times we wanted except for SDD.
Woah, FOP at 30 days?!?! I'd say you were incredibly lucky! That's almost unheard of.

Got FOP FP+ for 60+2 Memorial Day weekend. We are doing EMM for SDD so no FP+ needed for that.

We got a SDD about 2 1/2 weeks before our October trip. We hadn’t been able to get it at first so my husband would just randomly check every morning and finally saw one. It was for four people at 1:00 pm so not bad! We’ve never really tried for FOP as our kids are still young.

For my August trip, party of 3 at 60+2 and for a party of 6 at 60+6 (these were the only days I wanted and did not check 60, 60+1).

For this upcoming trip, party of 2 at 60+1 (did not check 60, we’re at MK that day). I then moved it to 60+5 when our plans changed about three weeks later (so roughly 45 days out from day 1?).

Edited to fix # of days to 60+ and not 180+ (I’m making ADR plans for an upcoming trip and must have had 180 stuck in my brain).

Last edited:
We made FPs last week for a party of 4. Got FOP 60+5 @ 11:25am and 60+7 @ 10:05am. We didn't try for SDD as we're doing EMM.

Last edited:
I got fop at 60 days exactly. no luck on SSD for the whole week the only thing they had was like 8pm if at all and i didn't want to tie up my ability to book fastpasses all day for a kids coaster.

60 days out for a party of 3, for both SDD and FOP. When I lived in Florida and would go into the parks myself, I could get an FOP FP on the day of for a party of 1.

I was able to get SDD FP for 7 on the fourth day out when I booked at 60 days. I got FOP for the third day out. I had tried for SDD first.

Our trip is only 6 days away!

I got a 60+1 for a party of 3 but that was at 2pm. About 30 days before, when they changed the hours from a 9am opening to a 8am opening, I moved the fastpass to 8:15am. There seemed to be lots available when they added the early opening, as I had my choice of times.

Got 1PM FOP at 60+4. 60+1 was already sold out at that time. This was the weekend after Memorial Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter