When can we squeeze a DCL swap in??

Caitsmama

<font color=darkorchid>Closet Hannah Montana Fan!<
I would love to host a DCL (Disney Cruise Line) swap.. I loved all my stuff from the last one i did, but i am eager to do another. ;) I promise this time, i will use BOXES to mail everyones stuff back-- no priority envies - didn't realize how bad those things stink!! :sad2:

Anyway -- oh Buffy--- Keeper of the Swap Calender, when can we get in?? :flower3:

:cool1:

I'm in for this one too!! Elements only or page kits? (ya all know how much i just LOVE those mats and frames...yucko...ptoooooy):rotfl:

Ok, What about signups in early Sept. with a mid Oct. due date.. after that, i get crazy with work.... summer and holiday times are no good for me..

Thanks! And btw deb.. it WILL be just an element swap..... i love those photo mats as much as you do........... LOL

Count me in!!!! I have a DCL cruise in March, one in September, and we were just on the Thanksgiving Wonder. I think I may have a few pictures to scrap! :rotfl2:

And btw deb.. it WILL be just an element swap..... i love those photo mats as much as you do........... LOL

:banana: Works for me! I'm good no matter how you run it, I just stress over those mats so much!!!

I'm up for this one, too! :thumbsup2 And, I don't care about the photo mats either! It would be nice to have at least a couple of matching elements, though.

Ok, so we could each do a "mini kit" -- mabye a choice of 3 elements each? And sticking with a smaller group? Mabye a group of 10? And maybe what i can do is ask you all if you would like specific sub-groups or if you want to have one group of 10 and then pick your topic..

Ok, so we could each do a "mini kit" -- mabye a choice of 3 elements each? And sticking with a smaller group? Mabye a group of 10? And maybe what i can do is ask you all if you would like specific sub-groups or if you want to have one group of 10 and then pick your topic..

Mini kit works for me...choice of 3 elements sounds great...I'm good with either, specific groups or pick-a-topic...

If anyone is keeping a list of who is interested, please put me in it! I have no ideas yet, but surely ones will come to me by then. ;) Plus, we are cruising in October so this one would be a perfect fit.

Thanks!

PS: What sizes are y'all thinking? I can do any, but generally scrap in 12 x 12. Just thought I would check and see. Also, I can make frames on my Cricut pretty easy so if you need me for that, because I know it's hard for other people, I'll go ahead and take the hit for the team.

Well, it really doens't matter what size, b/c this will be a strictly element swap.. so size won't come into play..
;)

PERFECT!!!! Thank you keeper of the swap calender!!

This sounds great -- is there room for one more? I like the idea of mini kits, and having coordinating elements. :thumbsup2

I also scrap 12x12, which is good to know if making titles or borders. :teeth:

Alicia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter