When can I purchase AP tickets?

I presently have a resort reservation and tickets for July. My plan was to upgrade to AP but now I am thinking about renting a townhouse can I purchase AP tickets soon?

Thank you

The few times I have called or my friends and family has called both DVC and Disney they have been told the 28th, when it goes live to everybody.

Do y’all know which Disney department to call? We have a resort reservation in September and would like to renew our passes. Technically the renewal period for our passes ended mid-late March but the parks closed before our renewal period ended. So I’m wondering if they’ll let us renew at the discounted rate when tickets and Annual passes are for sale again.

Yes, call Disney's Guest Service's. (407) 939 - 6104 Start dialing at 6:59 am ET and be prepared for a long wait. I waited 3 hrs this morning.

Yes, call Disney's Guest Service's. (407) 939 - 6104 Start dialing at 6:59 am ET and be prepared for a long wait. I waited 3 hrs this morning.
Thank you! I spoke with the Annual Passholder line today (waited on hold for over an hour) but they didn’t have definitive information. Thank you for this info too. I just feel bad for the cast members that they are not being given specific information either. I can tell they are stressed out.

Umm, I thought the 28th was for everyone else with tickets to make reservations for 2020. Not to buy tickets. Tickets are being sold "later in the summer" is what other people are reporting on various sections of these boards.

If you have AAA you can purchase an AP now and link it to your MDE. I did this last weekend ahead of the "people with reservations and valid media" parks reservation window opening this past Monday and was able to make all my reservations for January 2021.

This. Is. Frustrating!!! Okay..originally had ressies for May. We had a child turn three this year. We have rebooked our vacation but unable to include the child for park reservations. She has no ticket and can not purchase one. This is not the info I received when inquiring about our AP extension. This isn't good. Not a happy DISER.

If you have AAA you can purchase an AP now and link it to your MDE. I did this last weekend ahead of the "people with reservations and valid media" parks reservation window opening this past Monday and was able to make all my reservations for January 2021.

Thank you so much! I had no idea that AAA even sold APs. You are a real life saver!

If I buy an AP through AAA now, can I make reservations for November? Thank you!

This is what I got when I went to the AAA site to buy WDW tickets. Although when I went to APs, it looks like it'll go through....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200626-195957_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200626-195957_Samsung Internet.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 97

Were you able to make any reservations for 2020?

I've been trying to buy an AP through AAA but the checkout keeps saying my member number is invalid.

If I buy an AP through AAA now, can I make reservations for November? Thank you!

I bought two APs through AAA yesterday. I was able to make park pass reservations for 6 days in November 2020 and only 2 days in May 2021 (not sure why since I'm staying at two different Disney hotels for both trips.)

Edit: I got a hold of a cast member on the phone and she booked 4 more days for my May trip :)

Last edited:
The few times I have called or my friends and family has called both DVC and Disney they have been told the 28th, when it goes live to everybody.

I just called this morning, for a second time. We have three APs and need a 4th for our recently turned 3 year old. The two CMs I spoke with (over 6 hours total hold time across two calls!) told me that there is no date currently set to allow ticket sales of ANY KIND for 2020 reservations. It's still set as "late summer" in their system.

I bought two APs through AAA yesterday. I was able to make park pass reservations for 6 days in November 2020 and only 2 days in May 2021 (not sure why since I'm staying at two different Disney hotels for both trips.)

Im trying to find a third party selling 2020 4-5 day passes. Seen anything out there?

I just called this morning, for a second time. We have three APs and need a 4th for our recently turned 3 year old. The two CMs I spoke with (over 6 hours total hold time across two calls!) told me that there is no date currently set to allow ticket sales of ANY KIND for 2020 reservations. It's still set as "late summer" in their system.

Im trying to find a third party selling 2020 4-5 day passes. Seen anything out there?

Unfortunately, all I've seen on AAA's website are APs. I haven't heard of tickets being sold anywhere else.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter