When can I book Frozen Dessert Party?

kizzle

Mouseketeer
When is the earliest I can book Frozen dessert party?

I am staying off-site

On 180 day Mark now

It varies. In theory, it's 180 days, the same as any other dining reservation. But it seems like the dessert parties get loaded into the reservation system in "blocks," and not necessarily day by day, like regular restaurants. For example, from Memorial Day through August were just made bookable within the past couple of days.

It varies. In theory, it's 180 days, the same as any other dining reservation. But it seems like the dessert parties get loaded into the reservation system in "blocks," and not necessarily day by day, like regular restaurants. For example, from Memorial Day through August were just made bookable within the past couple of days.
I just looked on DisneyWorld site and it’s got lots of slots August and before, however in September every single day is greyed out? Is it because of their system not loading? So for example when we are in April? September will be available?

I just looked on DisneyWorld site and it’s got lots of slots August and before, however in September every single day is greyed out? Is it because of their system not loading? So for example when we are in April? September will be available?

You are correct, September is greyed out because it is not available to book yet. Unfortunately, there does not appear to be a good way to predict when those dates will be made available. It could be tomorrow, or April, or later. Seriously, those late May dates opened up, what, just about 60 days out? I got into the habit of checking the WDW website daily until my dates opened up.

Good luck!

ETA: There is an FEA Dessert Party thread on the TPAS forum, that might help track when September dates open up: https://www.disboards.com/threads/“...attraction-ride.3610900/page-55#post-58996053

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter