When at the park?

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
When you get to the park, say the park opens at 10am and you get there a half hour early to find a long line up. Do you have to wait in the lineup although you already have passes? Or is there an entry spot for people who have passes?

Where do you mean? In the ticket line or the line to get into the park. If it's the line for the tickets you do not need to wait in the ticket line at all. The line to get into the park is only for ticketed guests. Usually there is a long line to get in.

Ok cause I will have a 6 day hopper pass. I wasnt sure if I had to wait in the ticket entry line to get into the park, or if I could just bypass everyone

There are ticket kiosks located in the esplanade between Disneyland and California Adventure. Once people get tickets they can then enter either park. When you get in the line to enter the park everyone will already have some type of pass to get in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter