• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

when are you going to disney?

April 5th through the 9th. 5 more days!

I'm going in the middle of July! I had a countdown ticker in my sig, but then I realized I got the date wrong hahaha so I took it down. I like my new signature better anyway :)

May 9-14!!!

Just me and my best friend. No parents, no one else :)
SO EXCITED

Im going on the June 14-21 with my parents and my two best friends. So excited!!!

I will be there July 3rd to July 10th!!! We are going for my 16th Bday and for my parents 19th wedding anniversary!!!! Another plus is that I get to bring my bff Brianna with and it will be her first ever trip to Walt Disney World and even to Florida!! I am so excited for it!!

We might also be going around the second or third week of October to put our APs to good use :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter