• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When are parks allowing resort and non-resort guests in?

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
What times are the various parks allowing resort guests to enter? I know officially it's 30 min before opening, but I've read that it's been even earlier than that - like a lot earlier. And are they now waiting until official opening time to allow non-resort guests in, unlike before when it was almost always 30-60 minutes early?

I feel like there must be a thread about this already but can't find it. Thanks!

Julie

Now since EE has started its a little different. Parks are letting resort guests in about 15-20 minutes before EE (40-45 min from official opening), then holding them in the different areas until EE starts.
Non resort guests have been allowed to enter just the very front part of each park early, but are held there until park opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter