• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When are cruise planner activities available to book

CM Dad

DIS Veteran
We are going on a family cruise on the Wonder of the Seas in November 2023 (16 of us). How far in advance of the cruise can I expect options to be available in the cruise planner?

I tried today out of curiosity and got:

We are going on a family cruise on the Wonder of the Seas in November 2023 (16 of us). How far in advance of the cruise can I expect options to be available in the cruise planner?

I tried today out of curiosity and got:

View attachment 654787
I have an April 2023 cruise and get the same message. I will let you know next month if I can get in, I am thinking once we are a year out it will be available.

Excursions, drinking and dining pqckages will be early, onboard experiences not until you board the ship.

Excursions, drinking and dining pqckages will be early, onboard experiences not until you board the ship.
I'm going to see if its possible to hop on and book OE's from the terminal before we board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter