• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wheelchari for my mom

Gitts2008

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone :)

I am planning a trip in August to WDW. My mom will be coming with us and she will need a wheelchair while we are in the parks and at the resort. I know that we can rent one while in the parks, but is there a way or a place to rent for the length of our stay?

She currently does not use one at home but WDW is BIG and the resorts are BIG, so I am trying to plan ahead for exhaustion. We are driving down so I can get one before we leave, but I would rather not travel 1000+ miles with one in the car.

TIA:hug:

Check out the sticky at the top of the page. There is listings in there for rental places. One question is can your Mom use a ECV? If so that might be easier on everyone. Just a thought.

::yes::
as peemagg wrote, there is rental information in the disABILITIES FAQs thread. That information is in post #2.

Thank you for the suggestion Peemagg.

Sue you have done a great job giving people much needed information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter