Wheel Chair Rental?

teacherme

Mouseketeer
We are going to Orlando this June. My mom is looking into renting a wheel chair (scooter) for 10 days. We are going to Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens. I remember reading about renting a scooter around the Orlando area that was cheaper than the parks. Can anyone direct me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

There are several vendors in the Orlando area. The disABILITIES FAQ thread has info in post #2. The "featured" providers list is short and really only indicates that those few companies have agreements with WDW for utilizing Bell Services. If you are staying offsite, that wouldn't matter.

I'm not sure if you plan to rent a manual wheelchair, or an ECV (also called a scooter). Most vendors will have both available, including some ECVs that will break-down to fit into your vehicle for transportation. If that is of interest to you (I'm thinking so because of the various parks you plan to visit) make sure to mention it when reserving the equipment so you get the right item.

Enjoy your vacation!

Had to use apple the last 2 years with no issue. I had to request an earlier pickup at my WDW resort and extend drop off without being charged extra. They also give a return customer discount if you need them again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter