What's Your Major?

Major: Integrative Studies: Grades 4-8 Social Studies & Language Arts
Minors: Music & Theatre

My major is Liberal Arts but the college I go to still requires you to pick a major and minor so I chose History as my major and Dance as my minor.

Ugh, sometimes I wish I could go to SCAD, but then I remember how much I sucked at making (art-related) deadlines. =\

So, I'm an Environmental Science major, law minor.

I'm a Management major with a concentration in Marketing!:cool1:

I have my Bachelor of Science in Theater and Education, and working towards a Master of Art in Stage Management...

Fine Arts with primary focus in Photography... don't know what I'll do with it though...

Industrial Engineering with a minor in engineering management!

Edit: Just checked out everyone elses majors and cannot believe I'm the only engineer here. Who am I supposed to manage if there are no engineers?

Received my Bachelors in Philosophy and Communications.
I am currently working on a Master's in Industrial/Organizational Psychology.

Rock on, my friend.

Junior philosophy major, business management minor.
I'm thinking about adding a music minor as well. I play clarinet. princess:

English Literature major at Smith, considering a minor in Government or Psychology, but can't really decide.

I plan to go into publishing, hopefully as an editor of young adult novels.

English Lit and Japanese - these are SO FAR haha. Totally subject to change.
Might change my major to animation or film. It all depends on which college I transfer to

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter