What's your first world problem?

Three weeks before our holiday to Sweden the Airbnb hosts cancelled on us, leaving us without accomodation!

My work email always shows unread emails even when they are all read. IT can't figure it out but there it is, the inbox with a bogus number of unread emails. Taunting me.

It's 88 degrees (and climbing) in my office.

It's 111 in the warehouse. I sent my crew home!!

I asked for TarTar sauce for my fried fish, i got cocktail sauce instead... I cant eat my fish no more!

Wasn't able to get Hamilton tickets in Chicago yesterday, despite being on the Ticketmaster website all day yesterday! Now I have to wait again for another email about new release dates.:sad::charac2:

Yesterday I was asked want to work an extra day next week. I declined, I had to change our day going to six flags cause DD got accepted into NHS and the president decided to have a meeting today at noon for 15 minutes! So now we will go the day I was offered to work.
I had today off and exactly enough peeps at work so I said, well if needed, I could work today, cause I thought that they would not need me :) today woke up late picked up my phone and they asked me to work this afternoon. So I worked a half day. But the extra money will go to an unexpected car maintanence for DD car.

Then to top it off, Our IL area is under severe weather alarms so by not going to six flags today due to DD surprise NHS meeting, she tells us, she has saved our lives.

Yesterday, DH and I had a talk with his Mom about our teen boys. They continually eat junk food all day, and barely eat a healthy dinner. This summer my goal is to have healthy foods readily available for an easy snack (washed fruit, cut up veggies, whole grain crackers...) Our younger DS still has 'baby fat' and we're worried that they are setting themselves up for a lifetime of health issues. So today Mom stops over after grocery shopping and gives the kids Pizza Pockets, Cheetos, ice cream, and a chocolate cake!!! WHAT???

One of our landscapers ran over our peony bush and totally obliterated it. When I called the owner of the company to let him know what happened he got all defensive, asking me if I was sure it was the peony bush, and then started to try and make excuses, wondering how that could've happened, etc.

Last week I had to point out something to our maid service and *they* got all defensive. Seriously?! :confused3

When I make an observation and then comment on a service that I'm paying $$$ for, please don't interrupt me assuming that you know what I'm going to say next..... I'm not the type to raise my voice or sound angry or condescending. I wish they'd listen to what I'm saying, let me finish a sentence, and *then* reply. Geesh. So many people immediately get defensive! o_O

Ok, I feel much better now. :surfweb: :teeth:

I ordered two dresses online and they arrived today. They not only excelled in sending me the wrong size for both, one of them wasn't something I even ordered. I ordered a black and white funky dress which I was looking forward to trying on and probably because of previous misbehaviour the incorrect dress they sent me resembles the floral bedspreads my nan had back in the 70's.

I work in an open office space with 3 other people, and the two of the ladies don't know the meaning of be quiet I'm trying to work.

All of my problems are first-world problems, since I live in the first world. :D

The current one is my AT&T cell bill. It appears to have spiked after DW upgraded her iPhone and I can't figure out why. Trying to figure it out before I call AT&T and get cast into Customer Service Purgatory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter