What's your favourite pudding?

Firelfy

Earning My Ears
I'm torn between apple pie with a dollop of vanilla or clotted cream ice cream or a nice slice of strawberry pavlova :)

When you say "pudding" do you mean the way the British use it? According to The Great British Bake Off, it seemed to be any savory dish or dessert cooked in a deep ceramic bowl. :confused3

Or do you mean the way we think of "pudding" in the U.S. which is a sweet, creamy, milk-based, mousey dessert:

Your description in the OP didn't have any type of our "pudding" in it.

Sorry, I thought I was saying it like Americans would? Shows how ignorant I am! I intended to refer to the last dish of a meal, otherwise known as a dessert.

Sorry, I thought I was saying it like Americans would? Shows how ignorant I am! I intended to refer to the last dish of a meal, otherwise known as a dessert.

That’s just called dessert here. Pudding refers to a very specific kind of dessert/snack.

And you know what? Pudding is good! For most of my life, I only had pudding made out of a box mix, for some reason I made it from scratch, so good! Tastes nothing like the box.

My favorite "pudding" is bread pudding, my favorite dessert is probably warm chocolate souffle with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or similar. But I'm a sweets person. If it is full of carbs and sugar and you put it in front of me, I'm going to eat it.

Dessert - Warm brownie with walnuts and some vanilla bean ice cream on top. Actual pudding, banana.

Sorry, three favorites!! Flan, bread pudding, banana pudding - all homemade, with one exception - love, love 'Ohana's bread pudding with sauce.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter