• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your favorite "village" at CBR?

What's your favorite "village" at CBR?

• Martinique

• Barbados

• Aruba

• Jamaica

• Trinidad North

• Trinidad South

• There all great, don't worry about it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BrianD

DIS Veteran
Hey CBR Fans!

I am planning my first trip there, and I was wondering what your favorite village is. Also, if you can, please post why you like the particular village the most.

Thanks!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I voted for Jamaica!

I stayed there during my last visit, and I'm hoping to stay there in May.

I have stayed 2 times at CBR and both times were in martinique. the first trip there I had requested it as I heard it was a good location. I found it to be the least atractive of the villages though and requestd Jamaice on the next trip but got Martinique. Since I was with a CM who got a great deal I didn't make a stink.
Jamaica is so beautiful and I think it look closer to a Deluxe and reminiscent of the GF if it wasn't for the exterior corridors.

I have stayed in Aruba, Martinique, and Trinidad North. They were all great.

We have stayed more times in Trinidad North than the others but wouldn't have a problem staying anywhere except Trinidad South because of the distance to OPR.

I have had courtyard views, connecting rooms, waterview, corner rooms and they were all very nice.

If you don't get the village that you want you will be happy in any of them.

I loved Aruba when we stayed there - just a short hop over the bridge to OPR and the main pool - but a nice quiet village in itself.

WE love Jamaica!!! It's usually the first pick up and drop off bus stop also --which is definitely a plus!!!!

We've stayed in Martinique, Trinidad and Jamaica. I liked Martinique the best because it was close to Old Port Royale yet it wasn't nosey or crowded. I hope you enjoy your stay at CBR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter