Whats your favorite ride or game at Disney Quest?

I still have yet to do the Pirates attraction... but I would say the Pinball or the bumper cars. I also like the huge arcade of smaller games.

The Pirates one is so cool!! I really like designing my own roller coaster though :)

PotC is my fav!!!

On our 3rd time we finally defeated the people at the end! yay! :)

I have never been to Disneyquest but we are going on our next trip. I cant wait!!

#4 Cyberspace Mountain
#3 the song maker
#2 Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
#1 Pirates of the Carribbean

I have to admit one of my fav things about DQ is sitting in the big comfy chairs, nibbling on a cheesecake factory desert, looking down into the lobby w/ the instrumental disney music in the background! (it reminds me of starbucks w/ an awsome disney twist! lol)

Definatly POTC rode it 25 times ina row, and on my 20 time we fit 9 people on one boat

Mine's either Cyberspace Mountain or the one with four people sitting back to back and you're trying to save people... I cannot remember the name but I'm sure someone knows what I'm talking about. I didn't discover it until the last time that I went. My friend told me about it and there is never a line.

OOOO Alien Encounter..... Rode that one 20times too, there were a buch of people begging me too be their pilot lol...

Pirates!! I've haven't won on it yet, but its such a cool ride (does it qualify as a ride, or is it a game? :confused: )

I do miss Hercules though....

CyberSpace Mt
Pinball
when i went about 3 yrs ago they had an Aladian game its prob gone but i luved that game

TiggerBelle05: actually the aladian game is still there...
but
PigSoldier: what about Hercules? did there used to be a Hercules acttraction??

I've never been to DQ!! This is very upsetting...I'm getting all jealous listening to all the cool games! I've been to WDW 25+ in 18yrs and yet NEVER been to Disney quest!!! :mad:

------------- END RANT-------------

Flower4Pwr: Next time you go to WDW go to DQ on a Saturday night from 10pm-midnight (sometimes 1am). It's $14. I know a lot of people would rather buy a whole day there for twice that but you can get a lot done. Everytime I go to WDW with friends we go there at night. It's tons of fun if you'd rather spend the day in the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter