What's your favorite premium meadows loop?

ErinC

DIS Veteran
Headed for our first trip to FW in November. We've booked a premium meadows site. I think you can request a certain loop, but I'm not sure which one to request. I'd love to hear input from others on what your favorite premium meadows loop is and why?

1400, Little Bear. Smaller loop so significantly less traffic. Close to bus stop.

I'd have to say the 800 loop, only because it's the only Meadows loop we have ever stayed in. To be honest, we stayed there just before they created the Meadows Loop mythology and it was just another Premium loop. Our sites were 834 and 836.

We really love the 500 loop...its a great loop that has some sites back up to the little river. And it's walking distance to the Settlement and marina

Meadows Premium sites are all about quick access to the trading post and pool. In that category 1400 is arguably the best. Although 1000 is good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter