What's Your Favorite Non-Mountain ride?

It's so hard to choose just one. I definitely agree with the People Mover. I also love Dinosaur and Star Tours in the thrill ride category

I was conceived in Flushing, NY in 1964 - time and place of birth of Carousel of Progress & It's a Small World.

I'm also partial to both Pirates & Haunted Mansion.

1) Haunted Mansion 2)TOT...but the Tomorrowland Transit Authority rocks.

Living with the Land! I don't know why, but I LOVE that ride. I'm not a fan of nature, and I can't garden to save my life (my lucky bamboo died), but it's my favorite :)

I was conceived in Flushing, NY in 1964 - time and place of birth of Carousel of Progress & It's a Small World.

I'm also partial to both Pirates & Haunted Mansion.

Unless you were conceived on Carousel of Progress or it's a small world then I'm unimpressed. ;)

Tower of Terror! I love Expedition Everest also, but it doesn't have the re-ride ability that ToT does for. I can only do EE twice in a row before I feel a little sick, but I could probably sit on ToT all day long if they'd let me!

I agree with People Mover because it's such a good overview of several attractions

With or without Mountains included, Pirates and Haunted Mansion are tied for first place. They are, and have always been, my favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter