Whats your favorite Live Action Disney "classic"

RichieRich13

If I had a world of my own, everything would be no
I had created a thread about The Disney Channel making a treasures channel that would showcase the older movies, series and cartoons. Well I had stated that one of my first experiences with Disney films was in elementary school when I was between 6-8 and the school every month they would hold an assembly and we would watch a Disney film such as the Parent Trap or The Apple Dumpling Gang. I would like to know what is your favorite Disney "classic" live action film?

I didn't allude to this in the previous thread, but ANYTHING with Fess Parker! I could watch that man all day long. :lovestruc :love:

All of the super-classics (Mary Poppins, Parent Trap (the original), Swiss Family Robinson, Herbie movies).
Anything with Annette & Tommy Kirk (Merlin Jones, Monkey's Uncle)
Anything with Fred MacMurray (Happiest Millionaire, Follow Me Boys)
Summer Magic
That Darn Cat (the original)
The Ugly Dachshund
Bedknobs & Broomsticks!!!
Castaway Cowboy
Candleshoe
The Cat from Outerspace
The North Avenue Irregulars

I found a list of movies on Wikipedia and I'm having nostalgia waves. This is my list through the 70's and I probably skipped some of my favorites. There are so many movies listed!

Mary Poppins is my ultimate favorite but I also love the original versions of The Parent Trap and Freaky Friday.

I responded on the other thread, but I'm a Hayley Mills fanatic, soooo: Pollyanna!!!

It's a toss up between Darby O'Gill and the Little People and Bedknobs and Broomsticks as favorite, but it is SOOOOO hard to choose.

I want the Wonderful World of Disney back on TV so I can see them all again!!

My top picks are 20,000 Leagues under the Sea, Escape to Witch Mountain, Something Wicked This Way Comes, & TRON.

I have a few, all great memories for me.
1- Almost Angels 2- Three Lives of Thomasina ( I named a cat after it) 3- the Miracle of the White Stallions 4-the Scarecrow of Romney a Marsh.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Herbie - The Love Bug
Parent Trap
North Avenue Irregulars
Flubber
That Darn Cat
The Shaggy D.A.
Cat From Outerspace

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter