What's your college degree and what do you do?

I had a high school diploma and a couple of credits away for a BA in English.

I work as a freelance writer and as an Examiner writer for Disneyland in the L.A. county.

I attained my license from Autopia.

BS in Elementary Education

Before I got my degree I was a Stay-at-Home Wife & Mom for 17 years, with various part-time & temporary jobs mixed in. Then I...

Taught Kindergarten & 1st Grade - 3 years
Homeschooled my children - 5 years
Was a Church Secretary (part-time) - 4 years

Before I finally started my dream job as a Seasonal Cast Member at WDW this past June :)

And I have to say that the reason I've been able to do what I wanted in life is due to my wonderful DH who is an Electrical Engineer. ;)

Both my BS and MS are in Communicative Disorders.

I'm a Speech-Language Pathologist.

Me too, although I also have a major in history.

I worked as a speech and language pathologist for 20 years. The last 10 were working with preschoolers with autism and assessing preschooles with disabilities. The last couple of years I have worked as an administrator in our districts preschool autism program and overseeing the preschool assessment team (I also have an administrative credential)

I feel like I use my college education daily.

Julia

My bachelors degree is in history with a minor in biology and literature.

My masters degree is in American history and European history.

I am working on a PhD in Humanities with a focus on history and ethics. My dissertation is on the Holocaust.

I currently teach Western Civilization I and II at a local community college as an adjunct professor.

I am also a research consultant at the Naval War College.

During the summer, I work for the local Preservation Society as a tour guide.

Just curious, if you'd care to share, as to your actual topic.

Your post reminded me of Hitler's Willing Executioners, which I remember finding very interesting.

I have an associates in education & an associates in nursing.
A Bachelors in Nursing

Currently in a Master's program but trying to switch to a DNP program.

DH has a Bachelors in chemistry and a Doctorate in Pharmacy.:thumbsup2

Hey, I missed that. Me too (about being an slp. My undergrad is in English, so I had to do a postbac year.) :)

Me too, although I also have a major in history.

I worked as a speech and language pathologist for 20 years. The last 10 were working with preschoolers with autism and assessing preschooles with disabilities. The last couple of years I have worked as an administrator in our districts preschool autism program and overseeing the preschool assessment team (I also have an administrative credential)

I feel like I use my college education daily.

Julia

:wave:

:goodvibes

Golf Management degree with Business and Finance.

Worked in that field until I had the kids, then was SAHM for 7 years, now work part time in IT - building training and e-learning LMS systems for corporations for their staff.

BSN, worked in Critical Care at a couple major teaching hospitals. Retired now.

BA in Political Science

I've worked as a Paralegal/Legal Assistant for the last 27 years, so I use it every day.

B.A. in Child Psychology with minor in Geography. I work as a special ed para at an elementary school.

Bachelors in Cultural Anthropology and Business Management ---- I work for a major Custodial Bank - Class Action Processing.....so not too far off from what I went to school for :thumbsup2 I double Majored so that way I could Major is something I loved (Cultural Anthropology) and something I could make my career (Business Management)

Elementary Education-certified to teach 1st through 8th grade. I graduated in 2007, subbed for two years and am in my second year of working as an educational assistant. I'm glad I have a full-time position and don't have to worry about those 5:30 am phone calls but I'm still hoping for a regular classroom teacher position.

Just graduated with an HBA Majoring in Theatre, Minoring in French & English.

...And I'm working for a real estate marketing company, currently as a receptionist at a condo sales presentation centre. Not really "using" my major.
I majored in Theatre ebcause coming out of HS I loved it and thought I might want to be a drama or french teacher. Now not so much...

I'm considering going back to school to study Marketing or PR.
I'm happy as a receptionist for now, but it's not something I want to do long term!

I have a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies with concentrations in English and Reading. I have a Master's of Library Science, also.

I teach fifth grade.

Just curious, if you'd care to share, as to your actual topic.

Your post reminded me of Hitler's Willing Executioners, which I remember finding very interesting.

My topic is not tied down definitively as of yet since I am still finishing up my last year of coursework and comps. Right now, however, it looks like I will be studying the Jewish-American press and their coverage of the rise of Hitler, World War II, and the Holocaust.

My degree is in nursing and I don't work anymore. I am just a mom and a homemaker. I haven't worked in about 5 years.

BS in Finance. About 10 years after that earned an MBA, which my company paid for.

Financial analyst for a privately held retail chain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter