What's your breaking point?

All I read was the first page, but all I will say is we have found the food and service on RCCL to be equal to DCL. The shows may be a bit better on DCL, but after a while we stopped going to the Disney shows because we had seen them all. As for the vibe of the ship we liked RCCL better cruising as two adults. Somewhere on here I have some RCCL reviews where I compare it to DCL. To those talking about unhappy workers on other lines, we have seen them on DCL too, heck we saw some inappropriate touching between an employee and the future cruise person as we were walking outside on deck 5.

For us cost was initially the reason we left, value of product vs a $ issue, but now it will likely take the new ships or something special to get us back. Then there is Celebrity, it blew away both RCCL and DCL in pretty much every category, but it definitely was not cheap.

Our next trip on RCCL in an inside room on the Adventure of the seas is about 95$ per person per night with the soda package. While on a RCCL, Celebrity, and DCL we have never felt nickel and dimed. In fact we spent more on DCL because they had cooler clothes.

Did want to add we are not really Disney fans, we just started our cruising adventures with DCL:)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter