What's your best find from the Character Premier Outlet?

Leigha

DIS Veteran
Will it be worth our drive? Is one better than the other? Are they Disney owned so you can return something at the resorts?? Thanks for any info!!

Will it be worth hour drive? Is one better than the other? Are they Disney owned so you can return something at the resorts?? Thanks for any info!!

What hour drive are you talking about? There is a Disney Outlet not far from DTD. I don't think you can return to the resort but I think you can return to the outlet within 30 days. (Don't have receipt handy)

What hour drive are you talking about? There is a Disney Outlet not far from DTD. I don't think you can return to the resort but I think you can return to the outlet within 30 days. (Don't have receipt handy)

I'm so sorry! That should read "our" not hour! :lmao:

Yes! The Character Premium Outlet is well worth the drive. We even took a taxi last time we were in FL. I got SS earrings for $9.99. We saw them later at WOD at regular price, like $35.

We have had big hit and misses with the outlets though the years, but we still hit them on just about every trip. Some of the deals I've gotten have been Mickey crocs for about $ 25 when they were close to $40 in the parks. I also got a DVC t-shirt for $8 that had 2007 on it, which was the year DS was born. DH and I also got sweatshirts for ourselves on separate occasions, paying about $15. There have been other times where we've gone to the outlets and come back empty handed, you just never know how you're going to hit it.

I love the outlet and go every time we visit. In June, a few highlights of my shopping trip were Disney iPhone 5 cases for $4.99, a hidden Mickey sweater coat for $26, and some of the vinylmation Christmas ornaments for the inaugural season of the Fantasy (during which time we sailed).DD loves to shop there because her souvenir money goes much further than in the parks :) We usually hit the outlets mid-trip so she can see what she likes in the parks and then have a chance to check out the outlet before she decides on purchasing the park item(s).

Hit or miss for me but when it's a hit it has been great!

I got 2 Disney sundresses that were still being sold in gift shops for $7.99, selling for $35.

I got one of those yard flamingos with mickey ears for under $10 when they were selling for over $30.

I've shopped at both outlets on either end of International Drive. The items seem to be similar, but I believe I like the one at the top end better than the one closer to WDW. It seems to have a larger selection, but timeing is everything. Most of my souvenier and gift shopping is done in these shops. There used to be a sort of discount store in DTD, where items were $10.00 or less. I've noticed some of the same items in the outlet stores, and sometimes for a little cheaper.

I've shopped at both outlets on either end of International Drive. The items seem to be similar, but I believe I like the one at the top end better than the one closer to WDW. It seems to have a larger selection, but timeing is everything. Most of my souvenier and gift shopping is done in these shops. There used to be a sort of discount store in DTD, where items were $10.00 or less. I've noticed some of the same items in the outlet stores, and sometimes for a little cheaper.

Do you by chance have the address for the different ones? we are going in Dec and I would love to stop in there? TIA

Sweaters, tees, hats, even discounted pins. But our favourite items that we can't seem to find at WDW anymore are the Picture frames that hold multiple photos

Not sure when you plan on going, but we were there this time last year and got a whole bunch of stuff with 2013 on it for clearance prices.

Do you by chance have the address for the different ones? we are going in Dec and I would love to stop in there? TIA

Orlando Vineland Premium Outlet Mall 8200 Vineland Avenue, is not too far from Sea World.

The one I prefer is Orlando Premium Outlet 4951 International Drive.

Awhile back we were at Disney and it was super cold. My sister bought a sweatshirt for $42. The next day I bought the same one from the outlet store for $12. Haven't found deals like that in the last few years though. Still check out the one at International Drive, but haven't bought anything from there in two years. :confused3

I once found one of the hard sided small suitcase there for $49, it was/is still being sold at WDW for over $100. It was the only one or I would have bought more than one.

I got a cute Minnie sweatshirt for $20- normal price was around $50. Got sweatpants to match too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter