What's your all time favourite chocolate bar?

Hershey's Cookies and Cream
3 Muskeeters
Mounds

I used to love Twix but lately the caramel has been hard and ruins the texture and taste of it. Don't know if I'm buying bad candy or they changed the formula?

I would have to say my favorite chocolate bar is Nestle Crunch and I could live on eating them all day if I could and then I like Nestle's Milk Chocolate bars but they are hard to find. My mom loves chocolate bars with peanuts and her chocolate bar of choice is Payday and Mom will sit for hours eating Paydays while watching TV and she also likes Milky Way bars too

All of these sound pretty good to me. I’m not sure I have a favorite. Sometimes when I’m in the mood for chocolate I’ll ask DD to pick me up a Hershey bar with almonds while she is out, so I guess that is my go to. Otherwise I have started to like dark chocolate but haven’t settled on a favorite yet.

My real favorite is Peanut Butter m&m so I’ll usually pick those over a bar.

Mmmm. I forgot about some of these. The chunky bar is so good. Reminds me of my grandmother cutting me a little square from her chunky in the fridge. I don’t think I ever got to try a Wonka bar. I am surprised they didn’t sell. As I kid I always bought a Cadbury bar to eat when watch the Charlie and the Choc factory movie since it seemed like that’s what Wonka candy would taste like. I never saw a Wonka bar. I would buy it even if it wasn’t my favorite just because it’s a Wonka bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter