What's wrong??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed this new generation rarely talks about the animated Disney classics anymore? It's just Glee, The voice, blah, blah, blah. What happened? I'm one of the few who still loves anything animated Disney. Why is that? Thoughts?

Maybe you run with the wrong people.

Has anyone noticed this new generation rarely talks about the animated Disney classics anymore? It's just Glee, The voice, blah, blah, blah. What happened? I'm one of the few who still loves anything animated Disney. Why is that? Thoughts?

Why does that make it "wrong"? :confused3

Could it be because the "classics" aren't "now". Face it, if someone wants to see Disney 'classic', they're going to need to rent the DVD. Glee, the Voice, America's Got Talent, Dancing with the Stars, etc are all simply on TV.

When's the last time someone's mentioned 'Citizen Kane' or 'A Streetcar Named Desire', or any of the Alfred Hitchcock movies?

Says the person with the Selena Gomez avatar.

What's wrong with Annette? :lmao:

Could it be because the "classics" aren't "now". Face it, if someone wants to see Disney 'classic', they're going to need to rent the DVD. Glee, the Voice, America's Got Talent, Dancing with the Stars, etc are all simply on TV.

When's the last time someone's mentioned 'Citizen Kane' or 'A Streetcar Named Desire', or any of the Alfred Hitchcock movies?

Oh, take me to jail... I still love the classics in modern times... Oh no :rolleyes2

You're being rude. Two things: I don't mind what people talk about, I'm just saying I've NOTICED people aren't talking about them anymore. Selena is an incredible person. GOSH.

It's been suggested to you before, and it bears mentioning again, that you might be happier (or at least more well received) over on the teen board. I'm sure they'll "get" you over there.

OP, I think you're kind of at an inbetween age as far as Disney animation goes. Plus, Glee, etc is on weekly. There's not a new Disney movie every week.

Wow, harsh. Lets beat up the kid here. I mean, its not like she has in her sig line her grammar is better then yours. Really, attacking the avatar? So because she has this girl (whom I dont know frankly) and not Annette, her point is no longer valid?

She has done nothing to deserve the flames

Wow, harsh. Lets beat up the kid here. I mean, its not like she has in her sig line her grammar is better then yours. Really, attacking the avatar? So because she has this girl (whom I dont know frankly) and not Annette, her point is no longer valid?

She has done nothing to deserve the flames

:thumbsup2

Exactly. I know who Selena Gomez is and my kids like her. OP, if it makes you feel better, my DD (who is 17) hates Glee, now she did like The Voice.
But her favorite WDW movie is Alice in Wonderland (the animated classic one):flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter