• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's Up with Jungle Cruise?

WriterGina

Mouseketeer
Because I'm obsessive like that, I tend to check the Lines app off and on in the days prior to one of our trips (we're leaving Sunday for a combined Universal-Disney trip). As many people have observed, wait times are wayyyyy down over the past week compared with late July and earlier in August. Except for Jungle Cruise! Every day it seems like it has waits listed as nearly an hour almost all day. Like right now, I'm looking at the app and Lines has a 57-minute wait for Jungle Cruise, compared with 44 minutes for SDMT, 16 minutes for Space, and 27 minutes for Splash. Is there something I'm missing? Could the movie really be driving that much interest? Is it breaking down more than other rides? Just seems very strange.

Plus they added some new props and stuff that people probably are curious to check out....I will also say that the app said 75 minutes when we got in line 2 weeks ago and we only waited about 20....the line looked long but moved quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter